Cold-Calling Value Assessment
Comprehensive Asssessment of Your Team
Blaire Group's Cold-Calling Value Assessment is a comprehensive, rigorous process designed to help you understand your team's strengths as well as to isolate areas for improvement. By participating in the Cold-Calling Value Assessment program, you are taking the first step in creating enormous improvements in your sales team's ability to build strong sales pipelines through powerful cold-calling techniques centered in persuasion.
How does it work?
A Blaire Group Analyst will observe your sales professionals (both sides of all conversations) conduct live cold-calling presentations while they calling & presenting to your target buyers. Our analyst will document every aspect of the call, assessing for process, technique, tracking, and workflow related issues guided by our cold-calling critical competency checklist.
What specific areas of process and technique you measuring?
Our cold-calling, critical competency scorecard measures for a variety of issues. Below are a few examples:
- What happens when the seller is confronted with administrators?
- What happens when the seller is confronted with hard hitting objections?
- What happens when the seller is confronted with voice mail greetings? What is the pitch and how effective is that pitch?
- What happens when the seller is confronted with the actual target? What is the pitch? How is it crafted? What types of responses is your seller getting?
- What is your team's meetings-to-dials conversion rate?
- What is your team's callback to voice mail greetings ratio?
- What is your team's conversion rate from callbacks?
- What is your team's conversion rate from administrators?
- What is your team's overall score benchmarked against industry averages?
What is the final deliverable?
The Cold-Calling Value Assessment eliminates the guesswork in benchmarking your sales team's ability to conduct effective cold-calling activities. It incorporates a uniquely weighted, quantitative scoring methodology that is proven, reliable, and highly effective. It adheres to a strict, well developed set of principles that are timeless. All Assessments are conducted on-site or remotely (depending upon your operational context). After a thorough examination of your team, your analyst will deliver a web-based PowerPoint presentation to your executive team sharing the results of your assesment.
- World-Class - superior and highest ranking available; no need for extensive intervention
- Peer Group - average ranking; our assessment indicates that your team has the right skill sets and talents, but does not incorporate proper technique; moderate intervention is recommended
- Laggards - lowest ranking; current sales organization does not have the basic skill sets to substantially improve its performance
Below is the sequence of events to complete a Cold-Calling Value Assessment for your sales organization
- Register and pay $2,495 fee
- Upon receipt of payment, our analyst will call you and begin the assessment process to determine whether we conduct the assessment in-person or remotely
- Prior to conducting the assessment we ask that each sales professional undergoing the assessment be prepared with a list of 40 target buyers to make live calls, name, title, company name, phone number
- Upon completion of the cold-calling value assessment, you will receive a full findings report delivered by your analyst to your executive via webex / PowerPoint presentation that includes the assessment results, the underlying reasoning, and qualified recommendations to make performance improvements where appropriate
Cold-Calling Value Assessment - / Only $2,495
Purchase your Annual Membership Now
For a limited time only!