by Kraig Kleeman
Publisher / Chairman
Cold-Calling Observation - Blaire Group analysts observed 3,640 cold-call presentations made from twenty (20) different sales organizations prior to Must-React training. The research* clearly shows that professional sellers, when cold-calling, adopt a product-benefit messaging approach that produces virtually no positive yield. The results of the research concludes that both middle and senior-level executives, i.e. target buyers have neither the time nor the inclination to respond to solicitations for new product introductions.
Cold-Calling Pressure Points - The research indicates that there are six areas of vital concern for sales professionals who utilize cold-calling as a means for pipeline building and gaining access to target-buers.
- Introductory Statement - Most sales professionals wrongly adopt a product-benefit and value-proposition language in the cold-call presentation at the expense of persuasion (see paragraph below The Pitfalls of Product-Benefit Language).
- Objection Management - More than 90% of all sales professionals, including seasoned veterans, are unable to manage both simple and complex objections in the context of cold-calling.
- Voice Mail Greetings - Sales professionals receive voice mail greetings more than 50% of the time when making outbound dials. The average callback rate is less than 1%.
- Inability to Close - In the context of cold-calling, 93% of all sales professionals do not demonstrate an ability to close for a meeting with a date & time certain.
- Lack of Call Structure and Viable Technique - 96% of observed sales professionals do not possess a coherent call structure with an organized technique that will lead to success.
- Activity Tracking - Nearly 100% of the sales professionals observed are not tracking the proper metrics / activities that will lead to successful cold-calling campaigns.
The Pitfalls of Product-Benefit / Value-Proposition Language - Sales organizations throughout the world are adopting The Must-React System and are experiencing exceptional results. As product-benefit language and value-proposition language is increasingly outmoded, The Must-React System provides a fresh approach for gaining access to target buyers from all industries. By approaching your target-buyers on the basis of their professional mandates, you have an opportunity to engage them for an initial meeting. This is accomplished by offering analyst-briefings presented on topics that are relevant, timely, and educational in nature. Wisely, each briefing’s talk-track is designed to stimulate the target to talk about his / her corporate or departmental environment in detail. The outcome of the analyst-briefing is actually a meeting that includes depth of qualification, and where appropriate, the beginning of a legitimate sales cycle. It is the definitive methodology for building sales pipeline in the document automation solution industry.
Register for a FREE Analyst Discussion entitled
Optimizing Cold Calling to Drive Revenue
Complete the form below to register